Cameo’s favorite brands have been making some serious appearances these days…to purchase the items on your favorite stars just click on the images above!
We have waited with bated breath for months on end, bookmarking and filing away each and every item on our wishlist, preparing for this very day – and we are elated to say that it was DEFINITELY worth the wait…Cyber Monday sales are here and they are better than ever! Check out our favorite brands & their fab holiday deals below and remember – half the price means twice as nice so shop, shop away!
* A-List by Alexandra Beth: 25% Off Sitewide & FREE Shipping (Code – CYBERM)
* All Saints: 20% Off Sitewide (Code – THANKS)
* ASOS: 20% Off Sitewide (Code – GIMME20)
* H&M: 40% Off All Purchases Over $50 & FREE Shipping (Code – 7376)
* Jonathan Adler: 20% Off Sitewide (Code – SWANKY20)
* Kanupriya: 20% Off All Orders Over $200 (Code – CYBER20)
* Kayu: 25% Off Sitewide (Code – GOBBLE)
* Kevia: $20 Off All Purchases Over $70 & FREE Shipping (Code – BLACKFRIDAY)
* Margaret Elizabeth: 25% Off Sitewide (Code – MONDAYMADNESS)
* Max & Chloe: 25% Off Sitewide & $25 Gift Card with All Purchases Over $200 (Code – CYBER25MC)
* OK1984: All Jewelry is Just $5.99!
* Phyllis + Rosie: 25% Off Sitewide (Code – CYBERMONDAY13)
* Piperlime: 30% Off Sitewide (Code – CYBER)
* Sorrelli: Buy One Get One 40% Off
* t+j Designs: 30% Off Sitewide (Code – TDAY30)
* The2Bandits: 40% Off Sitwide (Code – 2BCYBER)
Xx Team Cameo
Although we watch it for the talent, we really love it for the outfits, especially when the contestants are dripping in our jewels of course! Keep up with The Voice each week to see more from the incredible contestants and how the future stars are styled – we know we’ll be watching!
Top left: Cathia in CelebBoutique Aysha Dress – $204
Top right: Caroline Glaser in Kevia Pavé Wing Necklace
Bottom right: Sarah Simmons in The 2 Bandits Tribal Ring – $55
One of the biggest statements these days is to make products that are natural and eco-friendly and the CFDA is making sure that the Fashion Industry is keeping up with the trends by putting together a sustainability committee headed by Scott Mackinlay Hahn of Rogan/Loomstate and Melissa Joy Manning with steering members Pamela Love, Maria Cornejo, Victoria Bartlett, and Tina Lutz. The committee will be responsible for educating, collaborating with, and mentoring designers on ways to implement eco-friendly practices in to their designs and businesses.
Like the CFDA, handbag designer Jamie Lim of Kayu and jewelry designer Kevia Jeffrey-West of Kevia believe in creating accessories that are not only stunning, but are good for the Earth as well.
Kayu, meaning wood in Indonesian, creates elegant and bold clutches, handbags, and small accessories that show off the natural beauty of its materials like Straw, Satin, Jute, and Tinalak. Her creative and exquisitely executed use of sustainable materials has earned Lim the prestigious Earth Award for Fashion in 2009 and was a finalist for the Eco Domani Fashion Award in 2010. To further the brand’s mission, Kayu donates a portion of each sale to various healthcare and educational initiatives.
Kevia has long desired to create a completely eco-friendly collection since the brand’s inception and was recently able to do so by producing every piece from 100% recycled metal and wood as well as sustainably harvested and naturally treated wood, but she didn’t stop there. Her entire business is green – from the factories where the jewelry is produced, the streamlined packaging system that reduces the amount of materials needed, to her offices which use only recyclable items, compost their food, power with renewable energy, and heat with natural gas while purchasing offsets to counter 100% of the greenhouse gas emissions. Just in time for Earth Day, Kevia was inspired to create a collection inspired by 5 endangered species – the European Stag Beetle, American Burying Beetle, Spotted Owl, Swallowtail Butterfly, and Doloff Spider – which pays homage to their natural beauty and iconography. 15% of net proceeds from this collection will go towards Nature Restoration & Environmental Restoration Projects.
Going green never looked this good!